Courses / Livelihood
Course begins Oct 1 — Registration is now open!
Head to this page for full details and to sign up.
ABOUT THE COURSE
“Fall in Love with Your Work” will support you to take the first steps toward
creating a sustainable livelihood with meaning and purpose.
Who is This Course For?
- Anyone who feels “stuck” in their professional life and wants to forge a path toward more meaningful work
- Anyone who is seeking to feel more passion and meaning in their current job
- Anyone who is considering starting their own business but needs support to discern if this is the right thing to do, and information and tools to take the next step toward that goal
What you’ll get when you sign up for “Fall in Love with Your Work”
- Daily email messages for 30 days. Each email explores a key concept related to “liberation-based livelihood” and includes inspiration, information, and actions that will move you toward your goal!
- An e-book with the core lessons of this course as well as exercises that you can do on your own time.
- Two live group teleconference calls with Maia during the month of the course. (Don’t worry if you can’t be on the call; you’ll receive a link to the recording.)
- Access to private Facebook group to share ideas and receive support from Maia and others in the course
- And a few more surprises along the way…
A message from the course creator (Maia Duerr)
I’ve never been afraid to change careers. (Well, to be honest, I have been afraid but I’ve moved through that fear and done it anyway.) Among the many things I’ve done for work: music therapist, mental health counselor, administrative assistant, bookseller, writer, anthropologist, nonprofit executive director, and Buddhist chaplain.
Four years ago, after unexpectedly losing my job, I started my own business. I’ve learned a lot about what it takes to find freedom and fulfillment in my work and how to create a livelihood that is an expression of my deepest values. I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with you and help you take your own steps toward more fulfilling work.
If you have more questions to see if the course is right for you, please contact me.