Do you feel “stuck” in your professional life?
Are you yearning to create a path toward
more meaningful and rewarding work?
Get ready to set sail for
new insights, breakthroughs, and positive change!
Join Maia for:
~Sharon Salzberg, Meditation Teacher and Author
“Fall in Love with Your Work” is perfect for you if:
- you feel stuck in your professional life and want to forge a path toward work that you feel great about
- you’re seeking more meaning in your current job
- you’re considering starting your own business but need support to discern if that’s the right thing to do
(and how to do it)
- you want super-useful information and practical tools in order to take your next step
How will you benefit from this course?
Here’s what you can expect to gain from taking Fall in Love with Your Work:
• You’ll get a thorough understanding of the 6 key qualities that are necessary to create a “liberation-based livelihood” and how they apply to your life
• You’ll gain clarity on how your life purpose is connected to your work
• You’ll create a personal mission statement that will provide the foundation to enrich your relationship with your work
• You’ll develop the attitudes and skills needed to make a significant and lasting shift in your professional life
• You’ll feel empowered as you are supported to create a customized action plan for your next steps
• In the All Hands on Deck/Full Steam Ahead versions of the course:
You’ll have the opportunity to offer your service or product in the Liberated Life Project’s Marketplace this November and December, and the potential to make some money!
~Lauren Ayers, Santa Fe, NM
READY TO SIGN UP?
You have three options for taking Fall in Love with Your Work:
1) The “Self-Study” option ($49) is available to start at any time. This is a shorter, month-long version of the course. Once you sign up, you choose when to start receiving the 30 daily email lessons. You also get access to:
- the course e-book
- 2 case studies
- recordings of past teleconferences
The self-study option may be the right choice for you if you’re eager to get started now and you do best in a solo learning environment.
To sign up now for the Self-Study version, click the button below:
2) All Hands on Deck! ($99) This expanded two-month group version of the course starts on October 1, 2015. If there is interest, we may add on a spring version to start April 1, 2015. This option includes:
- Daily messages via email that explore key concepts related to “liberation-based livelihood” and include inspiration, information, and actions that will move you toward your goal!
- Course e-book, a useful reference throughout the two-month course.
- 2 live group coaching calls with Maia. (Don’t worry if you can’t be on the call — you’ll receive a link to the recording.)
- Access to a warm and welcoming private online community. This is a great place to share ideas, brainstorm solutions, and receive support from Maia and others in the course. No matter what’s got you stuck, the community and I are here to get you rolling again.
- 4 case studies, including one video interview — detailed stories from people who have created a liberation-based livelihood and share lessons on how to do this in your life.
3) Full Steam Ahead! ($199) This includes everything in the “All Hands on Deck” package plus an hour-long individual “Guidance + Encouragement” coaching session with Maia. The session is done by phone or Skype and can help you to more deeply integrate what you are learning in the course. Starts October 1, 2015. If there is interest, we may add a spring version to start April 1, 2015.
Interested in “All Hands on Deck” or “Full Steam Ahead” versions of the course?
Sign up below for my Advance Notice Discount list to be notified when registration opens.
You’ll also receive a discount coupon code for the registration fee, saving you a nice bit of moola!
What her wisdom prompted me to see has made a crucial difference in many of my choices. I cannot recommend strongly enough taking it the next time she offers it.”
~Lisa Wilson, Bloomington, IN
“I gotta say I’m really loving this course! I just realize that I’ve ALWAYS known what I really want to do with my professional life but pushed it away for fear of failure. Somehow I got to the conclusion that I’d rather fail in something I didn’t care about than fail in something I’m absolutely passionate about… This is not only a professional re-discovery journey to me, but a personal re-defining where I’m trying to get rid of all those fears I’ve covered my true self with. Thank you. I’m eager to continue.”
~Tanya Valeria Contreras, Seattle, WA
“It’s been priceless having this support and encouragement (both from your emails and from the whole group) in my transition through employment, less-employment, new employment… and to provide new insight into alternative options. Many thanks again!”
~Vrinda Webb, London, UK
What’s Unique about Fall in Love with Your Work?
This e-course is based on the core principle of the Liberated Life Project: Freedom is an inside job. That means we work from the inside out to develop the mindset you need to create what I call “liberation-based livelihood.”
If you’ve taken other career development courses and found you were still stuck in the same spot and unable to gain traction in this area of your life, I believe this approach will help you make a shift at a deeper level which can lead to new insights, breakthroughs, and positive change. That’s what I’ve witnessed with previous course participants.
Through the materials in this course, I’ll support you to:
- cultivate the beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors you need to create a liberation-based livelihood
- uncover fears you may have about creating work that you love
- develop strategies for overcoming these fears
- gain clarity on your vision for work that you love
- take practical actions and steps to make your vision become a reality
My name is Maia, and I’m the face behind the Liberated Life Project.
All my life I’ve passionately explored “right livelihood” — in the process, I’ve learned a lot about how to create work that is an expression of my deepest values. That’s why I created “Fall in Love with Your Work.”
Among the many things I’ve done for jobs: music therapist, mental health counselor, administrative assistant, bookseller, writer, anthropologist, nonprofit executive director, and Buddhist chaplain.
Six years ago, I unexpectedly lost my job. That was a very scary experience, but I faced my fears and moved forward to start my own business. This process has taught me a great deal about what it takes to find freedom and fulfillment in my livelihood (along with some practical business lessons).
I’m excited to share what I’ve learned with you and help you take your own steps toward more fulfilling work.
If you have more questions to see if the course is right for you or if you have any problems with the registration process, please contact me.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the course structured?
This is an online course. When you sign up, you’ll receive access to a special course page that contains all the information you’ll need.
Do I have to be available at certain times to do this course?
No – you’ll receive an email message each day with an important lesson and/or inspiration to help you make progress and keep your momentum going, but you can read them and work with the exercises in them at your own pace. If you can’t make the two live phone calls (with the group version of the course), don’t worry! These will be recorded so you can access them at any time.
You can even save the emails and go through them after the course is over along with the rest of the materials, if that works better for you. But if you’re in the “All Hands on Deck” or “Full Steam Ahead” group version, I do hope you’re able to clear some time in your schedule to take part in the course during October and November along with others, as there is a wonderful, positive synergy that develops when a group of us go through this experience at the same time.
Ideally — If you’re able to set aside one hour a week to review the lessons and participate in the private online community conversations, that would be fantastic! But it is doable on less time than that. It really just depends on how much time and energy you are able to invest in the process.
I want to be clear about what Fall in Love with Your Work is and is not designed for. This course is not intended to take you through all the nuts-and-bolts steps of starting your own business (though I will address a few of them and I’ll point you to some trusted resources).
What Fall in Love with Your Work can do is support you to cultivate the inner tools you’ll need to successfully launch your own business — or to have a more liberated and creative relationship with your current job if that’s a better choice for you. The course will also help you to create an action plan to make your vision of fulfilling work a reality.